Senegalese Association of Northern California (SANOCA) is a registered non-profit organization founded in 2014 in Oakland, California. A dedicated group of ambitious community members set out to form an organization that would unite our diverse Senegalese members who call Northern California home. SANOCA is devoted to the goal of serving our community in the areas of social, educational, economic, and cultural empowerment.
Please join us on our journey of Empowerment and Growth!
1. Represent the interests of the Senegalese community
2. Create a common ground for the Senegalese community.
3. Maintain a close relationship among the Senegalese community.
4. Manage Members’ relation with local and Senegalese government.
5. Promote cultural, intellectual and social activities.
6. Assist members to integrate into American society.